Process Manual Development
One of our qualified service professional consultants will spend one
week in the dealership. We will interview general manager, service
manager and service writer(s) to determine scope of current accepted
service processes. We will then observe these practices from the service
drive as they actually occur. We will then compile analysis of the
perceived processes and compare to what is actually taking place. We
will review this analysis with the general manager, service manager,
support staff, etc… The review will determine the basis for
your dealership’s service process manual. We will then create
the service process manual as it was observed and agreed upon by management.
- The entire service staff now has an agreed upon base for the way
service business will be conducted across the board.
- Customers will receive similar experiences from visit to visit
or from service advisor to service advisor. This will ultimately
raise customer confidence and reciprocate profit and CSI.
- Management may review sections of the manual at each service meeting
to insure all employees remain on the same focus as the entire organization
- The manual is developed and agreed upon by all, there will be no
excuses for inconsistent service procedures in dealing with the vast
array of customer concerns and vehicles that are present everyday
in every service department
- All dealership departments can become more familiar with service
day-to-day operations to increase efficiency of the entire operation